I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 31, 2010

Challenge for Samson Koko

Good morning everyone.. 
Now im at office working.. 
haiz.. It's sunday.. 
Suppose i can go to church but because of those NO BRAIN PPL kan, talk with him that today is not my duty but never listen!!!
stupid at all.. 
but suan liao.. @@ haiz.. 
malas want say him.. 
cemarkan my blog oni.. 
stop!! 

Well, erm... as you know that recently i know a guy name Samson Tan..
and i know this person on 3rd Jan 2010 which is after his birthday lagi tu.. @@ ngek.. 
and i just realise that KK is so small while for those who is playing Facebook, you also can find out your friends and stay connecting with them too... 
Hmmm, Samson if im not mistaken is he the one add me.. and i just approve la.. 
then i leave down a comment for him that thanks for adding me and etc etc... 
but we both never know is... 
HE KNOW MY FAMILY while i don know.. @@ 
He know my dad, my dad know his dad as both of them are friends and colleague too.. =.='''
then Samson know my brother as well as Samson also from All Saints school... 
and also, my dad go "gehpo" my things to Samson's dad... 
fulaoweh!!! @@
hmmm.. what lagi? 
macam i never see him before but don care.. hahaha..
*maybe tat time he is not famous*
Just kidding.. coz he is very guai de lo as i know so far.. 
hmmmm.. wat else? 
then we did msn as well... and u know what?? 
so loooooooong time kan only we got each other hp number 
(itu pun sum1 jual so mahal tu then only he give)
apa la this... but biar.. haha.. he gave liao then just diam2 here.. shhhh.. if not he gonna scold me high high.. 
wuakakak..
and then, since he is so funny guy kan, so i asked him to become my brother as u know that my REAL brother treat me super "NICE = BAD" la.. hahah.. for those who know well my family.. then u know what im mean actually.. 
hahahaha.. 
so he was like thinking thinking of many days liao.. 
at 1st i tot he don want as he ever told me.. so i was want to give up liao de... but luckily i din give up at all.. 
ahahah.. finally miracle is happening.. ^^v 
finally we are brother and sister liao.. wuakaka...
and he like to call me "Amunda" or "Aminah" when im calling him "Samsul" de.. haha... but everytime also he start 1st in msn.. 
what else? He also a good guy lai de... 
and he very sui sui bian bian too
hahaa.. 
oh ya.. luckily he now at oversea there.. 
if not he gonna ketuk my head.. 
wuakakka.. 
btw, im waiting him to come back to KK!! hehe... 

and oh ya, as my title above which is CHALLENGE!! 
ahahaha.. guess what challenge is it? 
actually is like this.... 
now he is working at a place at Seremban there..
i don know what is the shopping centre name la.. 
he now working as the PA sound people ma.. 
coz got function there.. 
so he go become the PA ppl there la.. 
and he told me yesterday that he saw a girl kan very cute de but the girl booth so FAR!!!!
so he cant go there see see.. but today he will piak all his belongings and walk around.. 
so me as his little sister kan, go challege him lo..
hehehe... 
know what im challenge him?? 
i go challenge him to get the cute girl's phone number and give it to me..
coz mana tau he go take his fren's number n tipu me.. nah!!! unfair kan?? hehe.. 
so tonight i will see he will get the girl number or not?? wuakakaka.. 
but he din get i also ok de actually, coz he is at the PA there kan.. mana boleh go here n there with sui sui bian bian.. :P 
hahaha.. so tonight will be see... weeee

No comments: