I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 23, 2010

Boring

**current place: City Mall aka my office**
**current activity: just searching sum info for interior design**
**current chatting: NO 1 coz im using my office msn account..**
**current weather: raining**
**current time: 1551pm** 
**current drinking: Ice Blended Mango Milk Shake from Ananas** 
 

Is raining now, and this raining make de felt so cold.. 
and badly is i din bring my sweater to office.. 
haha.. plus now im drinking the ice blended lagi.. huhu..
more cold but nice.. wuakaka
well, i just fetch my little sister from school as today she got EXTRA TUITION at school and also the training Taekwando too.. 
**saying about Taekwando, this coming Feb got competition.. and i din get any preparation yet.. haiz**
Sure i kena "shoot" by my coach.. ngek ngek.. @@ 
btw, biar dulu..
oh ya, during CNY this year, im going back to KL again.. 
and this year is more special day but i cant enjoy the special day also.. haiz.. 
so sad.. 
during the CNY which is also the same day as Valentines Day too.. xD 
and, yesterday my brother is came back don know from where and he was sitting beside me and he cried suddenly.. 
i don know what is happening to him but i think i know what la.. 
He is argueing with his gf i think.. @@ 
then, my dad back from work and he go hugged my dad and crying.. 
hmmm.. aNd he also did hugged me n cried..
n i was so surprised and shocked with it actually.. 
coz i seldom see he will be like tis.. 
hmmm... =/
don know him la.. but im hope that he will be fine with gf soon.. ^_^ 


and yeah!!! this coming Thursday and Friday no CLASS!!!! yes yes yes!!! 
**Happy mood but i need to do assignment**
OH YO!! 
hmmm.. actually update this blog for nothings
Coz im too boring already.. So... 
ya, just update lo.. ^^

**THE END**

No comments: