I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 25, 2010

2 Days~

Hello my dear friends.. ^_^ 
erm..
sorry for late update the blog.. coz been busy and tired too.. 
hmm.. well~ Lets start with Saturday and end by Monday Afternoon~ 


Saturday (23/01/10)
Working as usual lo.. 
and also boring during working too~ 
hmm.. din do nothings special much actually..
wanted to do my assignment but tired and lazy so stop.. 
and the most happy things is, SUNDAY i no need to go office to work.. :P 


Sunday (24/01/10) 
Went to church
hmmmm.. met with Elaine, Jinn, Sam, Dave, John.. 
and finally finish church.. 
so i went to elaine's working place.. and i found out a "shou lian" - Rantai tangan.. 
hahahaha.. it was very nice n beauty.. 
Made from Korea lagi tu.. ^^ 
then i also did buy 2 sticker which is very cute de.. 
got worm and a birthday things de.. so QQ!!! 
hmmm... then what else?
went back home awhile.. 
eat lunch..
wait dad back home
then went to 1borneo for shopping
hmmm.. 
and the conclusion is 
i din bought of any cloths perhaps my mom, sis and dad did bought!!! wah liao.. @@ 
1st time oo i din buy.. 
hahaha.. 
and i saw alot of people.. i saw my biao ge (cousin) Dexter, Hannah Tang, Billy, Lisa, Joanna, Victor Choo.. 
what else?
erm.. then my dad bought a new phone CSL!!
I was wondering should i buy iPod?? 
ineed i need it during next month im going back to KL! 
so that in plane i wont be so boring at all.. @@
and, my dad also from Maxis switch line to DiGi too... wuakaka.. 
finally he did change it.. 


hahaha... u can go to my FB see.. i did upload sum pict.. 
hmmm.. then nite time went out eat.. 
want to eat at the lintas Bak kuh Tea there.. 
but no more place and mostly the food also want finish already.. 
hmmm.. so went to eat Jia Xiang Sheng rou mian there 
and there it bring me sum memories again.. 
hmmmm.. =/
but is ok for me la.. i will try to cover it.. ^^ 


then my k koko sms me am i on or not for movie? 
hahaha.. of coz i said YES!!!! 
hahah.. so he reach my house around 915pm like that..
went to CP there to watched "The Spy Next Door" hahaha.. 
it was very funny la this movie.. ^_^ 
hmmm.. oh ya, we also watced the Legion too on 22/1/10
hahaha.. what else?


After movie, then went to Foh Sang there to eat Supper~ wuakaka..
eat porridge oo.. and by that time Alvin is calling me.. 
hmmm.. he pissed off with sum1 la.. and he want that person to be X_X lo.. 
hmmmm..
reach home around 1am~ 
then go become a pig to sleep.. **oink oink** 


Monday: 25/01/10
Today got class and as usual need to be wake up early.. 
oh no lo.. 2mr need whole day class!! huhuhu...
then what else le? 
today i saw with my cousin again which is she working at the UOB Bank there.. 
kekee.. means sumday i can find her to eat lunch together if my time and her time is match.. xD 
what else? hmm.. 
ntg special much.. later need to do the assignment already~ 
coz this coming Friday even thou i don have class but i also need to go back to pass up the assignment!!!
shit de LAO TU ZI!!! 
anyway, now need to go take a nap lo.. :P
**1518pm** 


*THE END*



No comments: