I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 21, 2010

Sastify a little bit only

Today im quite happy with my All Saints BABIES team.. 
coz they did improved~ ^^ 
and im happy with it.. 
Today i din scold them but im playing with them and joined them together with wearing my ATI's uniform~ @@
hmmmm.. and Locksley also happy too~ ^^ 

this morning i accompany Amy went to Stamford there to find parking.. on the way came down from Stamford, i almost fall down because my shoe i think?? ==
haha.. don know la.. 
hmmm.. what else? 
Today just very simple only la my day but tired only.. 


after class at 12pm sumthings.. went to Asia City to eat lunch with mom's fren Jessica Jie jie.. ^^ 



Set Menu 



1st pages...

 

 
my lunch for today..
Claypot Yee Mee~ ^^
erm.. actually is not bad.. problem is the ingredients they not really match with it..
they put carrot, vege..@@

No comments: