I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 30, 2010

Politics

Location: City Mall
 Activity: Listening Korea Song
Weather: Windy


I believe that many people who is working at they own company should have be there own politics as well~ 
Hmmm.. 
well, at my company since i had join on 1st April 2008, It already happened so so super many politics already~ 
And, also had many staff in and out.. 
What is happening? 
Is it the colleagues problem? 
Or the management problem? 
Or is it both sides have problem? 
I really have no idea with it.. 
I had been a part timer since last year Feb like that.. 
and now almost 1 year im still working with this company? 
what am i aiming for actually? 
i got other better offer than here, but why im still want to staying at this company?
Just now when i enter office, the politics story is begun... @@
 I don know what is happening again?
and as usual yesterday i check mail.. 
hmmm.. the TT is not yet done n make this matter become more bigger.. @@
haiz.. sometimes im really feel so ashame to this company.. 
i don know why? 
Feel like that 2 PIGS is done so much BAD THINGS
and guess what? 
even now my recently colleagues also want to resign already~
You can imagine that how serious badly are they? 
haiz... 
i don know what happen la! 
Erm... i think im oso should resign is it?
coz now im busy with my study also~ 
so, better go... 
so, now i have decided after CNY, i will be just concentrate on my study only.. 
and also i wont be back for tis company to work... 
feel so bad with it! 
i think that the oversea of my supplier also will be "blacklist" to this company!! @@
and i was thinking back that why previously those staff will resign... 
haiz...

No comments: