I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 8, 2010

Nexus Karambunai

Hmmm.. Actually tonight im not sleep quite well, i don know what is happening..
I might be think someone that what sayings... haha.. What else le? Hmm..
Oh yea. so i was almost like 3-4am like that oni i can sleep in.. and this morning woke up around 930am sumthings coz will be going out with Amy and Vivian.. xD
and i don know what is happening to DiGi today..
I cant sms out, cant received sms and also even call as well. It kept says that NO NETWORK COVERAGE!!!!!
Oh My Goodness, how am i can contact with Amy or Vivian?? =.='''
what a good service of DiGi, but at least of send some info to tell us about it la.. @@ adui..
But never mind, PRAISE THE LORD Amy and Vivian hvnt lost yet, they finally found out where is my house.. haha.. Im so happy with it..
But yesterday they said my map quite cacat as yesterday i draw a map using PAINT!! wuakaka... ^^
Erm... around 1130 sumthings i think they came to my house liao.. wuakaka..
Then we went to eat our lunch at Inanam there.. and we met with Clement Chiu when we waiting our lunch come.. ><
and we eat eat eat, so we finish our lunch n discuss of how we going to Karambunai there..
It was very very funny when we are getting to discuss of which road going with it.. hahaha... ><
And finally we reach there.. ^_^ yeah..
and heres are the photos.. wee..
Enjoy..


Doremi Shoe..


Shadow...




ooo.. How Noti is this vivian


Gotcha u both... xD





 
Me and Vivian





 
Amy want jump into SEA...



 


 
 

And many more photos in my Facebook there.. i lazy want upload here.. hahhaha.. ><
:P
Anyway, i was enjoy with my day today with them.. alots of FUN, LAUGH and can saying that at beach there can be listen the beach's waive and can made myself feel so comfortable and relax as the waive can be bring all ur sadness, ur FAN things to go..
I'm now feel abit relax.. Thanks Amy and Vivian... <3

**THE END**


1 comment:

Manda's Life said...

PuraAbarca, thanks for ur comment.. ^^