I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 31, 2010

Kakak Ciao

Well, as you know that recently im hard to find kakak or said "ah mah"
and just now i went home from work,
my mom told me: "your this kakak is working untill tonite only, later will be send her back to her auntie's house." 
and i was :" har" ?? what?? 
she go again?? 
what it mean? 
maybe i selfish abit, yet i don want to become the servant at home again le!!!! 
it was tired!!! T_T 
and also means that im gonna be the maid again.. T_T 
wt egg... T_T 
haiz.. 
sad.. 
what i hope now is my mom fast fast find a kakak la.. 
takkan i everytime oso like this.. 
my tulang tidak patah oso patah lo
actually i don mind of become maid, problem is i don have enough time of doing my assignment anymore lo.. T_T 
hrrrrrrr...
why??? 
why everytime also like those time is most important time they will leave?? 
haiz..

No comments: