I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 9, 2010

I Felt Ashame to this company

Saturday which is the day i most hate in my life!!!
Why? Because i need to go waste my time and work!! @@ Work without doing anythings.. It is call as work?
OMG!! i don think so.. btw, stop with it.. i know i should not complaint it but i really angry de ma..
Well, today as usual i woke up n on my laptop to check my email as recently don know what happen, a few numbers of guest ask quotation of going to Taiwan and Jakarta.. =.=''' (luckily now don have work liao in my hand..)
ahaha.. And i as usual checking my email, and suddenly i received an email about my China Agent..
So i just open n read it.. And i was shocked of it..
And the email is about the "TT" which means the bank in money from Malaysia to China/Indonesia/ Taiwan etc.. so i was quite shocked of it..
And this supplier of China ever came to KK here to met us and also attending my supervisor's wedding dinner.
This agent is very good, fun and kind.. ^^ (coz that time when i was working, i keep kena bully by Alex which is the Managing Director of that company while his wife - Wendy is a nice woman)
By the way, it was took me around 10 Minutes to read the email..
and i did ask about what is happening as im just a part timer at this company.. So quite alots of things i might not know at all
Hmmm.. I don know who's wrong / faults actually..
Im felt blur of it.. And i try to rush myself of going to office just now..
And, ngam2 that time the manager was at office so i cant ask alots to my supervisor..
But, hahahaha... Time also helping me~ both of them are going out to eat somethings, so oni i can ask...
Well, after i know about the matters, i suddenly felt ashame and felt bad to this company!!
Even thou they had teaching me alots but i really felt ashame of it..
I don know why?
I felt disappointed and sad as well of it.. Haiz...
And my supervisor ask me don come back here to work or practical!!!!
WOWW!!!! She warning me.. But before that my mom also ever warning-ed me!!
Haiz.. @@
I don know la.. Suddenly i felt so dangerous on myself now..
i really don know how.. and i think that this company having alots of problem especially when saying about $$$.. hmmmm =/
and today the whole day both of the manager are in the office.. Around 630pm like that oni they left...
So i din care much about them but i just do my part work oni.. ><
Hmmm.. I really lost of my working direction now.. @@
Many of tourism people thinking of this company is so good .. but they din know about well the management things!!
haiz..

No comments: