I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 23, 2010

Simple

Erm... hello my readers~ ^^ 
well,today i lazy want to type what im doing la.. 
i just do like point form oni 


  • 1st, is went to sis school for waiting her teacher coz i need to give the apply leave letter.. #_# 
  • next, i went to school quite early, but luckily got Terry lo
  • then, class class class
  • finish class... back home.. rest a while but cant.. traffic jam
  • Fast bath then direct went to All Saints School... (it was tired and today weather so hot!!!)
  • marching with them as well.. play together as well.. keke.. 
  • night time, mom got dinner at Grand Port View.. 
  • Jason (my longest k koko) bring me go see movie - Legion.. 
  • and b4 movie, he go play game.. @@ the catch fish de.. 
  • funny
  • after movie, jalan2 at KK.. then Kingfisher there 
  • and im really tired this week
  • yeah!! next week no class on Thursday and Friday!! 
  • Disappointed with 1 of my fren who made me mad.. =.='''

No comments: