I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

January 29, 2010

Servay Home Stuff

Today, what is happening to me? 
Hmmmm.. Nothings special much..
just i can rest at home for 2 days as no class~ ^^ 
Hmmm.. yesterday night went out with Jason to watch movie again... wuakakaka.. 
and as usual, he like to catch the fish.. @@''' 
hahaha.. what else?
hmmm... 
=/
im so tired and quite boring.. but that is life..
so... ahaha
and now i started to doing the HTL assignment... 
quite hard le.. 
so i just in FB spamming ppl's wall around.. 
sum fren kena.. :P 

then today lunch time i ate with mom lo together with her ex colleague de.. 
and got 1 colleague la.. keep bully me.. 
stupid him!! 
what else? 
hmmm.. now my this recently kakak want to stop working as she working attitude is just like i done my work, i don care abt the result... just i do it then ok liao.. my mom marah oso just said sorry oni.. @@ 
haiz.. i don know how la.. 
i need to become the maid again as 3 months i din become maid.. T_T 
haiz.. hate hate hate!!!!
and tonight i went to Servay Likas there to buy home stuff..
and it was so many ppl at there.. 
and i almost kena crowned.. @@ 
adui...
hmmm.. then i oso did bought a new dress or skirt ?? haha...

No comments: