I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

February 2, 2010

KL KL here i come~

Now my heart is totally not in the college coz i will be going back to KL next week lo... ^^ 
yeah!!! hahahahaha.. Happy abt it.. 
and gonna meet my cousins at there and someone special **don want to say who** :P 
and now i was waiting finish loading the Hotel 626 Game.. xD 
It takes me so loooooooooooooooooooooooong time le.... =.='''
what else le?? 
hmmm.. 
and i oso have no heart to do my assignment as well but luckily is my HTL assignment done liao.. 

Now i am aiming of going back to KL kan, i need to buy :-
  • iPod
  • Camera (if can)
  • shirtssssssss
  • Pants... 
  • skirts...
  • dressssssss
  • angpow with $$$
  • handbagssss
  • my laptop stuff
  • those cute stuff
  • some souvenirs to my frenS! 
  • etc etc etc
and yeah... 
yesterday went to Lintas Upperstar to eat dinner with Amy, Thien, Shin Yee, Cavan, and Vivian! ^^ 
as Shin Yee is coming back from KL! 
hehehehe
and guess what? i had ordered my favourite LAMB CHOP!! yummmy!!
and Adrian sent me to Lintas as he also will be going there tooo... 
we had alots of fun, chit chattings as well.. 
Erm... then.... after dinner at there.. 
went to the nearest yam cha shop which is YOYO CAFE!!! wakakakak... 
and drink.. me n Vivian share la.. 
and i cant believe that at there i met with my ex bf.. 
and he get a warmly and wonderful family.. congratulations to him.. 
actually was not recognise him de but he was keep looking at back so i just put a little bit attention to him then oni i knew is him.. LOL!
but really congratulations to him la.. he got 1 child i think 3-4 years old, then now his wife oso pregnant too.. and almost give birth de lo.. so.. good for him... ^_^
hmmmm.... then at yoyo we 6 like divided into 2 groups to chit chatting.. xD 
me, amy n thien 1 group to chit chat... then vivian, shin yee n cavan 1 group ~ 
LOL!!!!

then we done alots of funny things as well, example like Thien's hand style.. xD 
wuakakak.. then i leave there around 10pm somethings... 
then reach home lo... 
and guess what? 
im 1st time play online game ooo..
which is Hotel 626...
^^v
is a funny n scary movie.. huhu 
but now im trying to play with it... kekekee... 
anyway, not really enjoy my day today.. 
i do cried in the class just now.. 
haiz... 
T_T

and during Japanese class, we had alots of funs times too.. xD 
^^ it was a great things to learn new language but quite hard to memorise it.. 
coz it too many..@@ 

No comments: