I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

February 6, 2010

3rd Day of Gai Gai

erm... today i slept untill 10am lo.. ahahahaha.. coz my dad bising me.. @@
then as usual.. hahaha... check my mail n FB too... 
erm.. ntg special.. was hwaiting for 2nite "annual dinner" but guest what?? 
kena cancel.. 
u said la.. ANNUAL DINNER can cancel de oo.. funny or not.. 
if u working at a company n ur boss told u that this sat got annual dinner, but during the day CANCELLED!!! funny or not?? haiz.. 
suan liao la.. felt so disappointed with this company!!! 
but suan la.. i don want to say more to this company.. FED UP!! 
erm.. today i non stop shopping.. haha.. but today is i went to 1Borneo with my family.. ^^ 
erm... many people, saw lion dance.. 
saw my cousin.. 
eat sushi as my dinner.. yummy.. 
and bought 1 pants, 1 laging, and 1 blue dress.. 




^^ that's all.. 
hahaha
and now i realise that i will get sick too.. 
my sore throat sickness back again!!! T_T 
i don want during CNY sick ar..

No comments: