I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

February 8, 2010

Foh Sang

erm.. today after sent my little sis to school.. my next destination is going back to Inanam there (Alliance Bank) there to bank in my mom's colleague cheque.. 
then went to Maybank again to check my bank account... 
erm... done check... went to FOH SANG!!!
i went to the YEN AI there side de.. 
hahahaha.. and i just realise that there got alots of things to be solds such as FLOWER, FOODS, and many things more.. 
wah.. i was gila with the flowers there.. so fresh and nice and beautiful as well.. ^^ 
hahahaha.. 
so nice with it.. love the flora is surrounding me.. ^^ 
erm.. i like the flower smell when it is surrounding me.. so nice.. ^^ 
erm... after that, my mom order 35 small box of oranges for her office things de.. 
hahahaa.. 
what else?
erm... now i need to be start pack my luggage but hvnt yet.. xD 
was hold hold hold it.. ^^
erm.. what else? today class still ok ok la.. 
and yea.. yesterday i fever till my face red like a watermelon.. @@

No comments: