I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

February 17, 2010

well, im currently now is at Ipoh.. hmmm
i don know that what is happening to me..
i felt so boring at here..
as u know that, i don have any cousin that could talk with me..
maybe because of the age..
coz im 19+, then most all of them are 10+ oni lo..
so, u want me how?
haiz...
if not, some of them got bring "BF" to here and just chit chat with the BF oni..
adui.. @@
then some age is too big..
so how?
i oni can stay at a corner.. n read my book.. or else i can write my diary while listen to there happy laugh.. that's all that i can do?
that's y now im here for online and update my blog..
soooner, i will be back to KK...
i wish i can go back to KK and at least i can do my own things now..
i can sleep, play my laptop, play game.. better than here, sms oni.. T_T
even sms like haiz.. @@ don knw la..

2 comments:

Billy Toh said...

Haha!! you should ask Clement for my number ma...:-) Then I can bring u kai kai and meet new frenz...anyway the break is over...time to go back to uni...Boring!! geezz!!

Manda's Life said...

KianHinish, hahaha... lol... u din tell me oso.. haha.. never mind la.. next time lo.. kekeke... =)