I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

February 4, 2010

Gai Gai

erm... today ar... i got class untill 1200pm like that lo... erm... after that... go Wisma Merdeka gai gai lo.. suppose i was alone at the moment de.. but, i post at FB and sum do reply me so, combine and go together... ^^ 
oh ya, beside that, got a shop at Gaya Street there, edi move his stall which is me, vivian, Thien the most favourite to eat but now gone.. don know where is the uncle go... T_T 
he din tell us that he is moving also.. haiz.. so bad and so sad too this... 
btw, today im just happy a little bit as i do bought a new cloths again as Thien is giving me so many suggestion and she also want to faint already when she was tired of recommemnt to me.. what else le? hmmm.. oh yea, and also do met my form 3 mate tooo.. she not really change but her make up made her so... @@ wah liao.... hahaha.. but don care la.. 
hmmmm... then what else? recently i was very tired.. on wednesday that day, i finished my class at 1030am, then mom came at 1100am to fetch me and sent me home.. so i reach home and sleep!! wuakakak... nice time.. ^^ and next week im gonna go to KL lo... yeah!! i want at KL buy many many things!! hahaha... and kan, haiz... 
recently im quite pissed off my little sis.. she was like to bully my new kakak... haiz.. i told her to talk nicely with her... she go and scold me back.. but never mind.. i report to my mom and dad.. and my dad scold her back while i was at the back laughing.. xD but who ask her!!! biar dia!! what else? recently was busy of the Event Management assignment.. its was challenging~ hahahahahaha.. btw, i will enjoy with it... =) 
and this saturday gonna have my office Annual dinner at STAR hotel ooo.. wah liao.. hahaha... what am i waiting for it... lol...

No comments: