I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 4, 2009

Wonderful Sunday

Today, 04 Oct 2009, is 1 of my best fren birthday.. at here, want to wish her a HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO Ai Wen aka Si Moi Tiang.. xD
Today is a wonderful sunday for me..
Hmm.. today i did not working as yesterday i oso din working as well, so i can rest finally!! xD
Ok well, today i woke up around 0730hrs, then clean up my room and a little bit of the living room as well la.. (actually im lazy to clean up the living room because of my little sis stuff so many!!) argh!! but i just like use a clean "tuala" and just "lap" here n there only then DONE! haha.. (clever kan ^^v)
keke..
Then around 0930hrs, get ready and going to church!!
(on the way going to church, i took some SS pict again)


SS again but be spoilted by little sis's hand

Hmm, around 1000hrs like that only we arrived at church and we sit with Aunty Mei Pheng (Jinn's mummy) and Aunty Mei Kong (Elaine's mom) oh.. ><
(Suddenly i miss ELAINE CHONG - Faster come back from Miri)

Hmm, after finish church, i go meet my little bro - John to KNOCK his head.. haha..
and yea finally i can knock his head liao..
coz he was too noti~ wuakaka.. who ask him so "欠奏"
erm.. after finish church, me, mom and little sis went to Karamunsing lo.. (because the nearest shopping place)
We go ate Mc Donald as our lunch because they got Mc Lunch time ma on 1200hrs - 1500hrs kan? so we go makan -makan lu.. ><'
After ate our lunch, then we went to the beside shoe shop name as "VESS"..
Me and mom just round round the shop and i see a shoe.. wow.. is just like simple but very nice..
then it got 2 colour, black and white..
I wanted to take black colour but i was thinking at home already have 3 black liao, so finally i chose WHITE colour.. ><

This is the white shoe that i choose~

After that, hmm.. where else ar? oh.. me , little sis and mom just round round all shop la..
Mom wanted to buy new clothes but like don have..
Mom got tried a pants, but like so "ketat" to her.. so she don want lo.. ^^
hmm.. after that, we went to Signature there lo~
Because mom said she want to see the furniture wah~ =.='''
Then, i got met with my last time when i was young he like to bully me much.. (Mr. Ruben) xD
After that, i decided to buy some decorations things to decorate somethings for someone birthday is coming soon la.. ><

the buttons so cute.. xD




the colourful tooth stick..

Hmm.. after that, we go round the Computer things la~
Beside that, mom oso want buy a mini mouse for her laptop.. >.<
I tot can found out my fren - Kelwin Chung (my primary school mate) but mana tau don have.. haiz..
after that, finish round lo.. tired already~
BUT,
i got bought Mc Donald's ICE CREAM!!!! yummy.. haha.. xD
Then oni went home..
finish my blog..
Hope you enjoy it.. wuakaka.. :P

*hug hug*

-THE END-

2 comments:

Lainee said...

awww~ i miss u too! wati.. sabar sikit.. going back sooooon~~ <44days haha!

Manda's Life said...

ee... T_T always make me miss u oni ar.. happy la u.. xD