I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 15, 2009

Im gonna Faint

Well, today as usual i woke up early as doing the housework again. And today i will be going to college early as my mom need to rush back to let my little sister back home. So, around 1235pm i already reach at Gaya Street. Well, at 1st im going down from car and going to CIMB bank to chech the money wheter the PTPTN is already bank in for us or not, the result is NO!!! Haiz.. don know what they are doing also! BTW, after check it, then i walked to Watson.. haha.. when i go in im thinking of buying much things, but when i go round the shop, like ntg want to buy.. Then, finally i saw 1 things which is very cute!! is the Tissue packed with COOKIE MONSTERS' kids!! OMG!! i straight take it because it just left the last only.. haha.. ^^ It was really cute and it just cost me RM7 oni!! ahaha.. Actually i want to buy it long time ago, but after that cant find it anymore so i was gived up but today i saw it so BUY!! xD (even my mom told me that, u still small ar? buy those cartoon things, but i don care about her, i just buy only..)

After that, i just walk straight and i went to Maybank to see my $$$ wheter the office got bank in money for me or not lo.. ^^ The conclusion also NO! =.=''' Then, i slowly slowly walked to college. actually that time i was waiting with Thien to went to sch to eat lunch with me. Then, i called Eunice for collect $$$ and pass it to her.. After awhile, Eunice and June want to go photocopy notes so they left and left me alone there. Within 1 minutes, Thien finally reach from walking at Wisma Merdeka. Then she told me that she already ate so she just want to drink only.. BTW, that time i did not eat my breakfast and lunch too, so we just decided to go to Fung Ip there to take my lunch.

On the way going to Fung Ip, saw with "Cat" - Felix and "Ant" - Anthony. Miao pass me the CS3 and Moral Notes for me. Then they also went to Fung Ip as well. I was ordered with Breakfast set while Thien is order Cane Water - Air Tebu. Around 130pm, we decided to go class to have the CS3 class! But the door is been locked at Language Lab, so cant go in while we wait for Miss Freda to came down! Hmm.. After that we asked Miss for our CS2 result, miss replied that already posted out so we CLIMB up to 1st floor and see our result! ^^ (Overall my result is pass and nice.. 4A's and 1B's).. Then we went down again and going to have CS3 class!!

When we go in, oh no.. Miss already wrote the format of the whole CS3 that what we are going to have it!! And it gonna killing me because it got so much and we need to done it with 9 weeks!! T_T How we are going to do with it? Hmm.. sob.. But i decided that today I start to do the blogging which is post 9 blogging and can take 20% free.. So, i just publish 2 post already! You can go to http://www.amandapandacs.blogspot.com/ for see it the lastest post!

Hmm.. what else i can say for today? I think no more because now is 1220am already and i need to sleep early as tomoro got morning class of MORAL! =.=''' haiz..

**Nites**
**have a nice day**
** Happy Birthday to Miss Ruhaidah**
**Wink wink**

No comments: