I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 5, 2009

Bad Monday

Today, what was a bad monday to me..
Know what??
My "kakak" did not come again!!!!
arrgh!!! i hate this kind of feeling..
the reasong that she cant come because of her husband saying that don want to let her working anymore wah!!
it other way rounds can say that the husband is sayang her, but in my opinion ar, haiz..
i don know la.. they want to become like that i really no idea want to say!!
SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!

suan liao, as today i no need to go to college for 1 weeks so it still ok to me!! (!@#$%^&*)
this morning i need to be woke up at 730am to wash the cloths - by washine machine la.. then around 830am dry it the cloths!
After that, im alone as my dad is outstation, my mom and brother working while my little sister is studying!!
hmm.. so im alone at home..
Well, erm.. i start to clean up my bro's room and fols his cover blanket, his towel.. everythings that in his room too lo..
It need arounds of 10 minutes to clean up his room..
After that, my turn to clean up my room liao!! OMG!!
My room is getting messy oh.. adui!!!
You know what happen? it is because of my little sis MADE my room so super messy!!
she just simply to throw away her stuff!! OH NO,
you know how many minutes i need to clean up and settle my room? around 20 minutes lo.. T_T stupid and bad sis...

After that, is my mom's room.. my mom's room most fast. 5 minutes gao tiam edi.. haha.. xD
Then i go let my doggie bath bath.. haha..
after that, is around 10am something..
then, i like nothing to do so i go sleep around 1 hrs like that..
haha..

Around 1130am, my mom went back home..
haha... she ask me want to go my college there to see my result lo.. ><
erm.. i think i no need to publish my result at here.. haha.. (but if u want u can go comment me) haha..
After that my mom ask me go fetch my little sis.. like i become driver..
then back home i just like cook lunch for my sis.. =.=''
mom go work liao.. aiks! @@'''
then, at afternoon that time i more relax abit la..
at least i can online to play game.. keke..

Then i fold clothes as well..
Dinner time...
i cooked!
i just cook the simple meals like fried chicken, 2 vege, rice, and egg.. haha.. xD
then cut fruits..
then finish my 1 day liao.. YEAH!!!
haha..
I know tis quite  boring.. T_T

No comments: