I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 7, 2009

2nd Day of Bad Day

Well, an yeong my readers!
haha.. u guys see my blog's title photo change to PANDA edi rite?
cute or not??
keke.. i love the pict so much!! <3 <3 <3
and beside that, i also change the background colour too..
Is peach colour.. xD
i don know why i choose tat colour, suppose i want to choose pink but it was like =.=''' lousy..
so i chosed with peach colour..

Hmm, well.. today i woke up quite late.. around 930am..
when i woke up i tot will be happening of Miracle,
but the miracle is always will not be happen.. T_T
sad..
by the way, im just as usual wake up and fold my MICKEY blanket,
Arrange my dolls - Pig and Hyppo that sleep with me..
After that, i went out from my room and see my house's parking place..
see got anythings or not then oni i went to bathroom there to brush teeth~
hmm..
then i start to do my job as KAKAK again!!!
As yesterday, i sweept the floor from my bro's room again, then "lap lap" his table~
then my room, mom's room, kitchen..
and today got a extra work, now what is it?
IS MOP LANTAI!!!!!
@@'''

Adui.. after half an hours then done all house!!! really tired..
then i rest for 1 hour.. haha..
btw, im watching cartoon alone that time.. huhuhu..
how sad.. im alone all the days..
no one sms with me as well..
no one calling me as well.. got is got, the stupid bad Ah How..
keep kacau kacau me only..

Hmm.. then is LUNCH TIME!!
i was thinking that to cook what..
by the same time, my mom came back home..
i saw her taking the "ta pao"
then i ask her,
"mi, no need to cook lunch ar?"
Then mom said: "No need la.. i oso don want to eat too.. jz now went out to Damai so 'sambil lalu' ta pao la.."
YEAH!!
my mom ringankan my work.. xD

hmm.. then, like usual la.. T_T
haiz..
have ntg to write..
too tired..
i need kakak ar!!! T_T

No comments: