I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 9, 2009

National Service Memories - Part 1

Hello my readers, recently keep raining oh at KK!! haiz..people said this world have been change keep tsunami, earthquake, etc too.. Now im chatting with a guy, i gave his nickname is Elephant!! haha.. (i think some NS frens know who i mean!!) haha.. Yeah, is Jian Wee from Klang de.. i wonder why i will gv him a nickname as ELEPHANT!! wuakaka.. xD but he is a quite guy during NS, but now.. ahaha.. funny jor..

Well, abt saying of NS~ i miss my frens at there!! T_T sob sob.. hmmm.. let me telling my story at there.. it was really nice and fun and memorable as well.. hehe.. I should start from where? hmm.. ok, i start from the beginning, on 29 Dec 2007, me and those kena selected to PLKN Kumpulan 1 Siri 5 / 2008 have to going to the Point station to register ourself!That day, it was a "ok" day with me... Because, on the way my dad sending me go Stadium Likas, i keep tahan myself that do not cry or sad or scare.. i tahan.. (meanwhile the reason i want to cry is because my mom did not sent me go Stadium Likas too because of she need to working..) haiz..but what to do? i also have to face with it? T_T Hmm.. In the morning that time, around 830am i already reach there.. Because the notice letter is telling us that before 1 hrs departure (0930am) to Camp ma.. So, get ready and go lo.. Reach there, i register myself and Elaine is waiting for me.. i felt so paiseh.. (sorry Elaine that im late that day~) Then is the time to say bye bye liao to our family members as we all are went to the bus already! hmm.. then, in the bus got a what should i call him ar? aiya, Sir Ahmad la.. (by that time we all don knw him is the ketua among all the ‘cikgu-cikgu' at there.. Coz his gaya is not the ketua like that, wuakaka.. Then he shout all the name, and he gave us the CELCOM prepaid Sim - card number and also gave each one of us RM5 for buying things to buy wah!! (that time i was felt happy because hvnt go into the camp edi got money liao..)


Hmmm.. then the journey need about 3-5 hrs like that from Kota Kinabalu to Sipitang.. My PKLN Camp name is "KEM KUBENA SIPITANG, SABAH - KM 5.2, JALAN KPD, KAMPUNG MARIN TAMAN, 89857, SIPITANG, SABAH." this is my camp name and address~

then, finally we reach the camp, we are blur of this area and surrounding too.. We came down from the big bus and try to see around, but the cikgu Ahmad was guiding us to the DEWAN MAKAN! And ask us to eat lunch at there too.. Then we go see see the food what is it? Guess what? It was Malay meals, me, Elaine, Tze Jing and Evelyn chosed do not eat the meals while we are just sitting at the hall to wait for the further information. Almost have 1 hour already, then we Q up and take our number that the cikgu there gave to us.. mine is E20B~ then the Cikgu Ahmad using the Microphone and "agih" room.. The boys' room is just beside the Dewan Makanan while the Girls's room is need to climb up abit then reach.. By the same time, me, elaine, tze jing and evelyn is separate from the room.. Evelyn was at room no 1, i was at room no. 2, Tze Jing more far abit from us which is room no.5 while Elaine is at room no. 6. Four of us totally separate at all~ (T_T) haiz.. Then when i enter the room, got some girls inside the room so i just go to find a suitable place and bed as my sleeping place.. i found that i was in the middle of the room.. The room can be fit of 32 gals in a big room~ Was it amazing! haha.. Oh ya, beside that our camp can be saying that is the most nice, because the room is the most clean, and not dirty as other camps. Because our floor is using cement~ haha..


This is the outside of the room~

Then, erm... around evening time around 4pm something, got a cikgu garang - a lady which is my company ketua cikgu known as cikgu mummy because she got 5 children already and her name is Veronica~ haha.. but mostly we call her as cikgu mummy.

Cikgu mummy~

Then, we go down to Dewan Makan again, and they just announce that later around 7pm came down for the dinner... Now we just like eat some ‘kuih muih’ lo... By the way, beside my bed is a malay girl name Sarah, she is a clever girl~ haha.. but she is very friendly to me.. Hmm.. after that we bath, but I tell you, the toilet is very dirty and full of those insects.. I really don know how am I going to bath but I just close my eyes and bath.. But before I going to bath, my fren Elaine came to my room and she cried coz she scared and many insects too in the room.. Beside that we both also not suit with the environments as well. It just like the very weird and we not really suitable for it.. At night time, I want to bath, BUT u know what? THE TOILET NO WATER!! OM Gosh~ (really want to faint already) then I have to go to other blocks’ toilet to bath too.. But the toilet also the same, is dirty and got many insects too! Haiz.. Me and my 3 frens really don know how to bath~ We terpaksa close our eyes and just bath.. After bath, then we are going down to Dewan Makan there lo for dinner.

We just Q up and we go take dinner, when we see the dinner meals ar, OMG! How am I going to eat? I still remember that I just only ate the fruits of Watermelon only… haha… Coz the chicken like .. WEIRD!! Yucks! Then I don know what should I eat so I just think of it KEEP FIT! Haha.. Then, after dinner, erm.. we just sitting at the hall there because still got a group of people haven’t reach there yet~ if I not mistaken is from KLs’ group la.. Then we just sitting at there while chit chat chit chat - ing.. hmm.. Around 830pm like that, still got a group of people cames already~ Finally they reach camp already.. And they Q up to take their number as well~ beside that, this is the time to divide group already! Elaine is at Alpha company, me and Evelyn is at Bravo Company, so we both always together~ Tze Jing is at Delta Company if im not mistaken~ Then all divide into different groups already.. (suppose Elaine also can join with my Bravo Team but she give up but is a good things for her because she can know many new friends too) ^^

At night time, we are going to sleep, but luckily our phone havent gv to them yet so we still can calling our family members while crying.. I cant tahan anymore and at night time i keep crying.. haiz.. Beside that, Evelyn is sleep beside my bed only.. haha.. coz she moved from the P No.1 to P No.2 with me.. keke.. ^^ and we all also slept early as tomoro 630am to be wake up already!!

Next day on 30th Dec 07, we having our breakfast.. i think is fried noodles la with hotdog.. and a milo or tea or coffee.. don know.. 4get of it.. haha..After that, we had been giving those uniform of class, during marching, erm.. 1 more is the PJ de.. so total got 3 sets uniform~ shoe oso.. aiyo.. 3 sets too.. =.='''

This is the PJ uniform..
Min2 and me~


This is the class de..
Elaine with me after church while waiting her parent to climb up visit us! haha..


During those Kawat
Is Ng with Me.. coz the oni pict with show full Uniform~ haha.. don be misunderstand ar..

Shoe no need to show at here la.. lousy de.. wuakaka.. 1 is the BOOTS which is the 3rd photo of it.. 1 more is the class which we call as "kik kok hai".. haha.. 1 more is very comfortable de is sport.. keke.. (stocking oso got 3 sets too oh..) =.=''' really faint.. was wonder why goverment want to waste so much money on that? ahaha.. btw, it is really nice.. keke.. Then is over for the 1st day and the phone is still with us! wuakaka.. Then we can report to family what is happening again~ Oh ya, they also got gave us a book to write down things as well with a pen if im not mistakes?

The 3rd Day, wow.. is the last day of 2007 and we all terpaksa kurung inside the camp to celebrate the new year eve and welcome new year oh.. adui!! really faint! Well, tonight will be more special abit as the Penolong Kemp of Kem Kubena Sipitang.. LOL! He is explaining camp things, times of eating, and those rules and regulations la.. haha..


**to be continued**
**please be patient to waiting for it, i will try my best to update asap**
**GOD BLESS**
**hug hug**

3 comments:

Lainee said...

awwww~~~ i miss NS too.. was thinking about our NS memory just now then saw ur post T.T
oh ya.. ah moi~ i cry not becoz of insects la.. =="""

Lainee said...

wati~ i stay in P7 la~~~ wakaka

Manda's Life said...

Elaine, haha.. sorry bah.. got a little bit 4get liao.. hahahaha.. will correct it~ wuakakaka.. got many things to type.. wuakakak.. :P i miss it too.. T_T