I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 15, 2009

Moral Class @@

What a wonderful day today! Well, as you know that today my time table is got a moral class with DCA, DPA, DDRM, DTM, DHM 01/09 and CCA and some CTO students~ Hmm.. Our class is at Sutera which is at Block C there~
Today i woke up very early as 6am, coz I am following my mom go out together to sent little sister to school as usual that they are everyday doing of it. =.=''' Well, as you know that today is my first day of having this moral class. As your extra information, it is NOT the moral value that we are studying at Primary school or secondary school. Which is the moral is much more deeper and telling us that what is mean by Moral, those ethnic things la.. @@'''
Well, today is the first day of Moral class, guess what? The class is totally so NOISY like a FISH MARKET!!! haiz.. I can tell you that if you are at that class you wont be having a concentrate heart to study after you see the students at there talking, playing when the lecturer was infront of teaching of it! OMG!! How could i would choose this kind of college? But no choice, because the Course that i want to study is this! haiz.. i have to be patient for 8-9 weeks like this so that i wont be the same class with them anymore! YES!! But now is NO!! OMG!!
Hmm.. what else? Finish class around 1115am, then me and Vivian went to Block A there to wait car to fetch us.. Me and Vivian talk until 1230pm like that, we almost talked about 1 hours and we talked alots~ We got talked about my working, our driving skills and some memories as well~ wuakaka.. :P but it is really a nice memories! wuakakaa..

After reach home, i done some housework then on my laptop and continue to do my assignment blog again~ Today i already post 2 blog, means now i am still left for 5 more blog..
**guys and girls, if you have any ideas or title pls leave down comment or chat box there let me know because i am really out of idea already**
What else from today? Yeah .. Tomoro no CLASS!! yes!!! wuakakaka..

In this semester, i need to target that all my assignment is not using rushing with it, i need to do well of it~ Amanda GAMBATEH!!

And oh ya, today i cooked dinner.. And i tell you a funny things, is my 1st time of cutting the chicken wings and fried it~ haha.. even my mom also will be laugh at side.. LOLx..
hmm.. And im quite happy abit that mom said soon or might be end of this months, will be get a new kakak (maid) la, i don know is true or not. But i am really hoping of it because now i cant really concentrate on my study, i need to do late on my assignment after finish done the housework~ So, if can i really hope get the kakak ASAP~ hmmmm...

**END**
**Good night**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is your old Kakak??

Manda's Life said...

she don want to working edi as her husband want her to have BB