I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 27, 2009

Moral Assignment

Hey readers, how are you recently?
Well, this week and next week i am busy of doing the moral assignment..
as your information, my moral assignment title is "CHRISTIANITY".
And, im a Christian so this question will be easy for me to do it.
Well, just now i visited youtube to find some info about Jesus.
Then, i click a title which is "A Wound that healed...." i don know what is it but i got copy the link! i will post out here.
When i heard this song, suddenly that i feel the Holy Spirit is talking to me that, "Children, have your way to do your assignment" as i am gived up - Elaine know about it because i need to be re-do this assignment as the format is wrong..

And, i heard this song lyric.. (sorry ya, it cant be full but i get some words oni)
"By His wounds we are healed,
By His Wounds, We are Healed,
We are Healed fir your sacrifice,
We are save,
What can move by my sin, nothing but the blood of Jesus"

This is the some of the lyric words that i get it.. It is very touched and i cried at the same time after i heard this song and the video clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMmJ6tPL2k

No comments: