I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 25, 2009

Busy Sunday

Busy sunday..
What a busy sunday for me today~
Today is sunday, i suppose go to Church BUT i did not going..
Im going to work!!
Well, i start work at 930am even thou my opening hour is from 10am, but because of got customer is going there to asking for hotels and air ticket, so i had to serve them..
erm.. then around 1030am like that oni the 1st group of customer leave..
i tot that it will be less customer today for coming in to walk in..
BUT i think today i guess wrong..
don know today what is happening those customer.. (made me cant rest well) @@
Erm.. then around 11am, my lady boss calling me to go down and give her the air ticket of she going to "Miao city" tomorow!
hmmmm.. then, the next 2nd group of customer came and make full payment of a tour..
during the 2nd group serving, the 3rd group and 4th group is coming at the same time..
OH MY GOD!!! im gonna faint..
even i jz drink once oni then continue to serve 3rd customer.. faint faint!!!!
the 3rd group is more mafan abit because they want to book hotel at Hong Kong and Shenzhen.. they skip here and there!! astaga!!
after around like 1245pm oni they leave and finally.. aiyo...
continue with served the 4th group.. they reached around 130pm... luckily i got time to rest..
if not im gonna close the office.. xD
4th group is the most easy again which is just want to see packages, so i jz take all my company's products to them oni.. this customer is very funny.. he said he want to bring me go travel when he is confirm of going to those place.. (pls don think much... it is impossible.. we just kidding oni)
next and the last group, they came at 330pm, they just asking abt the Bangkok trip on next year~ ^^
this is what am i doing every saturday and sunday if i got working..
if i don hv work, i will just on my FB and level up my cafe world lu..
and currently the weather is raining (2030pm).. while im listening song of huai ren now too
im tired of doing my assignment recently of the Moral.. so hard the question.. haiz..but luckily i got a TEACHER that everynite teaching me and accompany me to do.. thanks alots to him!! appreciate as well! cheers!

No comments: