I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 17, 2009

Dad's assignment

Mushi mushi to my readers.. Sorry this few days did not update my blog.. Hmm.. Well, recently i been busy with my cs3 assignment blogging.. Finally i complete with 5 post in my assignment blog~ Now i was thinking of what should i want to post again? Because can said that the blog like everythings about Korea~ (Beside that, if Amy and Thien view my blog, i think both of them are most happy and they will felt weird why i will post with Korea's things!! @@ btw, erm.. i really out of idea about what should i need to write about it~) Well, yesterday my dad back from office around 230pm.. Then he need to go outstation on 20 Oct - 30 Oct to Kuching for his course of it! Then, he need to do 2 assignment too.. Before this he got people to offer him to help him do about his assignment, but he refused and got a stupid man that berlagak know everythings and helped him to do with it, and only yesterday to get the assignment back until i was blur at all, so from 3pm till midnite 12am, only i finish do with it! But im not really willing of doing with it, because i also got my own assignment to do with it~ Because like you know that dad's attitude if i already help him to done somethings, then he wont be appreciate about it but will be blame you back at all~ This is what i don like about it! haiz!!!!
Then this morning i woke up, it really happen~ He said that, why yesterday you din save my document to my laptop? Now my pendrive been corrupt? Why me again? Suppose he is the one who do with it lo.. Why me again? haiz.. That's why i don really like to help him to do about it!! HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: