I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 10, 2009

National Service Memories - Part 2

**Continued**

Oh ya, that time the teacher is calling the girls is WATI while the boys is WIRA! Well, that day is the 1 / 1 / 2008 oh.. aiyo.. Today we gotta to knw about males and females members lo.. Beside that, my group of the flag colour is BLUE!! And we have to decor it with the colour and telling it what is it mean actually.. While we are already divided into a group, at the same time we also know much more frenz as well at there.. Around 1 hrs like that, finally we already produced out our BRAVO's Flag..


Bravo Flag
The SYB is means " Say Yo, Bravo!"

And our motto is "Berani, Kegigihan, Dedikasi" while our slogan is "Bravo sedia berkhidmat"
Beside that, we also got theme song too:
Say yo!!! B.R.A.V.O..
Tepuk Semangat x3


Putera Puteri Bravo
Mari Kita Bersatu
Sorak Ramai - ramai
Bravo is the best


Siapa Kita?? Bravo!!
Siapa macho?? Bravo!!
Siapa Ba?? Bravo bah!!

After that we are going to present of it.. @@ (current activity, is chatting with Elephant as well, i asked him to read my blog too.. But sad is i did not take photo with him, otherwise im gonna post his picture at here!! haha..) btw, will try my best to get his photo.. haha.. then upload!! keke.. Now don talk about elephant, continue to the story first.. After that, we cant wear ourselve cloths liao but have to wear the the uniform jor.. At first i wear the uniform ar, adui! see my like GIANT!!! And you guess what, my class pants ar, aiyo.. is very super bigger.. T_T i wear with L size, but it given me XL size.. haiz.. lousy so much..

By the way, im nog going to telling day by day.. coz it is so much.. I only can summary with it, sorry guys~
Well, at the first activity is 验血 which is uji darah!! i can tell you, im very scare of this! But i have to do it in public!!!! T_T Im really scare of those injection de lo, apa lagi uji darah!! aiyo.. really faint! But luckily that time i din faint la if not i really don know how? Will be feel paiseh de lo.. Then we also got the "Chicken Dance" too~ hahaha.. It is totally funny of it~ When the boys are doing the WAVES! hahaha.. Like the monkey at the jungle shouting.. haha..

Beside that, the activity also the "Bocor - bocor" too~ At first is all the students is dancing de, but last last don know what is happening only the BRAVO group dancing only.. @@''' haiz.. Beside that, the Bravo groups always kena scold de lo.. And beside that, the discipline also kena us! faint! (OMG, i almost take 2 hrs to type this blog oh) Beside that, Bocor - Bocor is the one of dance of steping.

Meanwhile, it also the TTS (forget what is the full name liao), is just like Taekwando or Karate just to protect ourselve de la.. nothing much also~ Because i also got learn Taekwando too~ hehe.. So it is just a normal TTS for me..

Hmm, at PLKN  kan, actually u can know many different races of frensl; u can learn to independens; while also u can learn how to manage ur time as well~ Then, every morning woke up at 5am as those Malay frens are going to have prayer while for non - muslim is to tied up the bed and clean up the room before going to Padang Kawat to do exercise.. I can tell you that scene is very nice..

Now, let me tell you what are we doing at camp.. Early in the morning got fresh air, and that time is cold again while you are counting the star in the sky~ Or you also can sleep at your fren's shoulder to rest a while~ After around 7am, then going to Dewan Makan to take our breakfast~ After that go back to room, change shirt or take bath then go to class at 8am. Class finish around 12pm, then is lunch time~ After that, 2pm then u need to wear PJ uniform or the UNIFORM to marching until 4am~ Next, guess is what? Go to Dewan Makan again, and EAT kuih again! adui! (So u can imagine that how fat is the people at here? Everyday eat 6-7 times, but we also explored those FAT out too, so im slim at there~ hahaa) Then 5pm, go PJ which is playing time, then around 6pm go back again and go take the cloths yang ask the people to wash (for those who lazy to wash and i am the one of it) Then is bath time.. yeah!! Then 730pm, or before 730pm need to go down Dewan Makan to take dinner liao while the malay frens are going to prayer again.. Around 745pm, the Malay Frens back and had they dinner then we free already~ Or else sometimes those cikgu cikgu will make some funny things for us de... After that at 930pm or 10pm then supper then only can go back room to zzz... BUT, sometimes the lecturer will be have MEETINGS!!! @@ that is i hate the most.. people already tired enough then still want to talk much! haiz..

That is the daily activity we all doing in camp~ Hmm.. Now talk about those memories~ Erm.. the most i remember is and that time is before CNY too and i cant wait to go back but i injured my leg~ Is like this, as usual early in the morning i wear the PJ shirts and ready of going to Padang Kawat for exercise morning.. But that time we are the 1st group gals reach there so we just sitting down while waiting all of them come to Padang Kawat.. Then, around 10 minutes like that, all came already so i need to stand up, so i was like a monkey and jump!!! that time i cant standing anymore! My frens felt weird so asking the lecturer come and see me.. I told them i cant standing anymore because of my leg injured~ Then they like DUKUNG me go to Medic place there and lying me down in a sofa! It was totally painful and like cant moving at all~ It just like being cramp but actually is not cramp~

After that got a nurse came and see my leg, she is tried to move up but it failed so she put a things that is very hard and i scream when she is putting of it because it is very painful~ So, i need to be waiting till 9am then only can go to the Sipitang Hospital~ By that time then Elephant is at there again because his eyes, erm.. that time im not sure what is happening on him! Beside that, also got a tall guy name Shu Chen~ Shu Chen also came from KL too, he get injured of his hand.. Erm.. i think is because of playing or what i don knw.. Forget liao! So the lecturer at there saying got pair la.. 1 is hand then other is leg! =.=''' haha.. Then reach at Hospital Sipitang, the lecturer help me to register 1st then only wait for my turn~ i get to go take X - Ray, and check with it is my leg's tissues is broken~ It needs 2 weeks to recover of it but future will be get some trouble because it will be back once a months~ T_T when i listen it i don know how am i feeling? I don know i should felt sad or happy.. Sad is because like once a months will be painful while happy is i still can walking as normal. Then i ask the lecturer to gave a call to my parents telling them~ My parents was get shocked when they know about it but they cant visit me because i need to be waiting the day of they came and take me home for celebrate CNY! While waiting the time, i was felt sad and felt like im lonely, coz the whole day i was at Medic sleep only, i cant move much even i went to toilet also felt hard, i felt like that time i was a disable person! By that time my emotion also very bad too because im felt pandang rendah to myself as well~

Well, finally waiting fo the time to went home~ I go back home with a single TONGKAT so that it easy to let me walk! I can telling that, that feelings is not really good! Then, my mom like every single hour help me to massage my leg.. :) During at home again i really more felt bad~ Because even i want go drink water, my mom or kakak help me to take! haiz.. (if the time turn back i wish that time im not sitting down but im standing) Because this illness will be bringing me FOREVER!!! Haiz! Then before the 1st day of CNY, which is CNY eve, finally my leg is healed! Wow.. This is make me felt happy and i started to walking around that time but i had to walk slowly as well~


1st Day CNY and Open House at my home

**To be continue**
**hug hug**
**GOD BLESS**

No comments: