I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 7, 2009

Games Day ~

Well, "konbawa" is a japanese language and means afternoon~
haha.. today im very super free abit..
Hmm..
coz less work to do..
just swept floor and "lap lap" tv ar, tables oni.. ^^


then i started to online at 1200pm somethings like that..
and if u guys realise i change back the colour of my blog background to black colour again..
coz i felt that the peach colour like "kolot" - "lao tu" so i change it to black better..
if you guys have any suggestion pls let me know..

u know what?
im playing the Cafe World and also Friends For Sales..
For ur information, i need to Thanks Alton that all the ways he keep buying me and also raise my value.. haha.. thanks him..
Beside that, FFS - Friends For Sales ar, really very funny and nice..
You can buy ur frens and gave him / her a nickname..
In other ways round, you also can be give work to your friends while you also can earning money as well!


Well, today i keep rebut my friend with Felix..
I just bought Lawrence for a moment ago, then my FB notifications show that "Felix had bought away ur pet Lawrence away"!!!!
Wah.. i see this straight i msn Felix!!
i ask him why he bought my pets away!! =.=''
then he ask me back how come i know him..
@@'''


hmm.. then we both keep rebut Lawrence la..
(I was thinking that how is Lawrence's feeling after see saw the notifications about it.)
haha.. xD
btw, last oso i let Felix bought Lawrence coz i don hv enough money jor..
coz i bought those cheap cheap pets! keke..
bought till 56 pets i got.. wuakaka.. xD

No comments: