I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

July 1, 2009

Ice Aged 3 and Transformer 2

haha.. Today, early in the morning i already wake up, guess wat time? is around 9am i already wake up! adui!!! haha~ Well, this is because of the i want to see Transformer 2 and Ice Aged 3 as well!!! yeah!!!! (happiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) oops~ too high edi! haha..

Well, then my fren came to my house, (but, i tell u 1 secret!) my fren drive so SUPER SLOWLY AND HE LIKE ALWAYS use wrong GEAR!!! adui.. (=.=''') shhhhhhhhhh!!

Hmm.. we watch movie at the Centre Point there lo.. but many "pilak" people oh that i don like! ish!!! hate!!!! but i don care la.. i just enjoy my movie with Ice Aged 3 and the Transformer 2 too~ ahaha...

Then, my lunch time is eating at Secret Receipe there.. i am ordered Chicken Lagsania and Green Apple Kasturi~ hmmm.. yummy!! haha.. :P

hmm.. wat else le? oh ya, i felt so bad now? know wat happen? today i just know that my brother was broke up with his gf? i don knw why? 3 years oh they been together? then my brother said all the 3 years they both together is nothing??? wat the heck of this reason?? i never know this!! i don knw wat he was thinking??? if i was the gf, i will totally slap him untill he wake up and ask him wat else does he want from the gf?

I really don know that what is the guy'st hinking about nowadays??? haiz!!! really felt fan of them!!! hate it!!!!!!!

No comments: