I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

July 4, 2009

Finally i get DRUNK!!!

Yesterday nite i was drunk!! Finally i get drunk! is it funny?? haha.. LOL!! why? because yesterday i was feel sad amd think so much.. so, i do not want to think so much!! ^_^ haiz.. i don knw wat am i thinking... Yesterday i was felt really get drunk at my first experience.. that time is really feel so nice.. coz when i was felt headache then i direct go to sleep only! haha.. and i do not think alots of things edi! ^_^

Hmm... the reason that i was drinking the RED WINE of - PETER VELLA is because that time i was feel tired of it!! haha.. :P and also because my stress make me really felt that im useless at all la.. haiz!! don know how to describe it! haiz..

Then this morning when i wake up, i felt that im so headache again?? adui!! don know wat was happen to me liao?

No comments: