I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

July 14, 2009

Finally i found out Moo Moo ~

Finally, i found out you at Facebook~
Finally you are online
Finally we are able to talk
Even thou we din talk much ;
But at least talk or chat with you awhile
Just let me know how are you recently
I just know that you just leave the company
I need to find you for long time
BUT...
I know you are buys much with your works
So I do not dare to disturb you

You know how much I miss you all this few months?
When everytime got a car was passing by my side
I will go see the car model and the car plate
But, is never found out is you!!
I kept blame for myself~
Why that day i want to choose to be like that?
If i doesn't make that way
Maybe will be feel better?
Will it?

I don know what am i thinking about also
Im really confused of everything!
Everytime i heard the song of "Everything" - Wang Lee Hom and
"Huai Ren" - Fang Tong Bin I also will think about you
My mind keep think about you
But i keep tell myself i need to forget about you
But in the end i cant~ T.T

How can i do Moo Moo~ ??
Im really almost crazy already!!
What should i do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slap ur self, grow up. No use crying either, try to figth to get it back, or rest and fight again or just let go. Love live is not some korean love story, it is no happy ending always. No use in being an emo

Manda's Life said...

who are you ?

Anonymous said...

Frank Sinatra

Manda's Life said...

LOL!! ok! i know who r u edi!!! ish!!! kick u!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure ? try to say my name ?