I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

July 18, 2009

BUSY

Oh no, next coming weeks n coming 2 weeks gonna be my busy life again! my mid term exam and presentation!!! OMG!!!! how come got so much things i need to do de??? har!!! T.T FAN!!! hate!!

erm.. this recently im busy with 1 of my assignment which is reservation and ticketing.. Bcoz this assignment i got few infomation so i start it early asap i can! then, now i still left 5% more to complete with it! yeah! but don be happy too much.. coz i still got 3 more assignment to do with it!! OMG!!

then, im happy that when i need helps, some of my frens are willings to help me. im really appreciate it and felt so touch n happy as well!! ^_^ (coz i realise in this world, im not lonely!) haha.. am i silly?

Well, suppose my Communication Skills 2 presentation will be playing guitar, but i din.. bcoz i know i have not such time to practice with it, so i change my topic with informative about the Bali Island~ I hope i can give more information and can be get the AUDIENCES' attention and others lo.. bcoz with this, i can get the score high!

With this 2nd semester, im actually aim high on R&T subject, cs2, and Organization Behaviour subject! im try to trying my VERY BEST to score high with this 3 course! while the course that i scare to aim is Finance!! OH NO!! that is the subject that i scare the most!! T.T sob sob!!

haiz.. i don know i can do with it or not! hrrrr!!!! sad.. i really hope i can pass with it.. oh no.. pls help me!!

wat else? i need to start to do my assignment lo.. haiz.. now i got so many things to fan.. i was thinking to stop my part time job at travel agent office there? but i don know should i stop it or not? im blur! i felt tired! i don know.. im still consider of it!!

No comments: