I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

July 5, 2009

Car Accident..

Well, Today im suppose on duty go to work.. but at 1am like that, i received the sms from my manager and told me that tomorow City Mall will be black out, so no need to go to work.. I was very happy la. ^_^

And as usual, im wake up at 9am n get ready for myself to going to church.. haha.. Elaine n Jinn was felt kek sei coz i told them i did working but i went to church.. lol!! hahaha. sorry gals! >.<


After finish church service, then.. as usual my mom said go home.. so im driving very carefully.. On the way going home, mom said want go to One Borneo there to round 1 round then only go home la so that wont be at home so boring.. ok lo..


So, we are using the Tanjung Lipat that road.. but, mana tau, at there i kena accident! :'( i was stop at the round-about there.. coz at the right hand side got car come.. then taxi driver i don knw that what was happening to him and he din stop and he just langgar my car?? wah!!! me n my mom n little sis was felt so scare and shocked!! then we straight go down from car n saw my car at the back (Bonet) there is totally go in and cant open anymore for the bonet..


Next, we ask for the name, IC No, h/p, etc la.. then i did call to my dad.. My dad ask me to pass the phone to him so that my dad can settle this by phone.. (and that time my dad is outstation and cannot came to the place) and that time, the driver do not know that he langgar my car and my dad is a policeman.. he was so LC to my dad n said RM 300 can do it.. BUT IT IS IMPOSIBBLE that RM300 can do it la.. Mostly is need RM500 - RM600 to do it de.. If the uncle is not so LC n told my dad of RM 300 can do, my dad wont be angry and ask the Traffic Police Station Staff to come!!


After a while, the duty traffic came n ask n took photo!! then we need to go to the police station.. but beside us of the accident, still got 1 more accident also nearby at there with 4 vehicles accident! That 1 more serious than mine..


Then, my mom drove to the Police Station there as i scare to driving already! (T.T) haiz.. and we were waiting there almost 1 hours plus edi!! haiz.. oh ya, 4get to say a big thank you to someone that very caring of me that when he know i got car accident! hehe.. ^_^ THX THX!!


After that, make the report then go home.. it was a totally bad experience for me oh.. haiz.. next time i don want to drive already! Scary!!

1 comment:

Manda's Life said...

haiz. malang so much!! T.T