I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

June 30, 2009

My Secondary Friend

Yesterday, one of my secondary fren.. she find me.. im happy that she finally find me.. and Yesterday she very emo.. she was sad because she felt that her whole life is just had the "FAILED" this words..

She told me that she failed on friendship; family; study; love; and everythings! Well, i oso ever have this feeling before! But i told her this is because of the "DEVIL / EVIL / SAITAN" are going to control her life! So i ask her to do not be feel emo anymore because the "things" will be control her whole life.. so i ask her to be think positively..

I hope that she will be fine now~ Actually this fren i know her since Form 1 at my class, we know each other but unluckily the year of Form 4 - Form 5, we are separated class already! And we less to go out somemore!

Hmm.. actually got that few is very bad de.. coz the "3 things" will be bring you think negatively like hates ur frens & family members, you don want to study anymore and also i got the experience is want to go die~ :'( haiz...

Well, at here, i hope that she will be fine! i will keep her in my prayer!

No comments: