I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 16, 2010

TTM Presentation

Well, good evening everyone.. ^^ 
erm.. as you know that today is our last day study for 1st Semester in 2010.. 
which means also that FINAL EXAM is coming soon too and i still left 2 more semester of it.. >< 
erm.. and today i have TTM - Travel & Transportation Management's presentation..
well, it tooks around 2 hrs and 20 minutes... 
erm.. my group was present funny coz making our lovely "audience" keep laughing of it.. xD 
erm... then, what else? 
todays is the 4th Days of my puppy girl without me.. 
and erm.. my dad this few days keep mentioning girl girl infront of me!! T_T 
i try to tahan don cry.. but, in the end still drop tears.. 
hmmmm..
im blaming myself why im not taking her for injection on the next day i adopt her.. 
i do told my parents about it, but.... T_T haiz.. 
erm... then, today i got japanese class as well... 
and sensei gave us tips too for the Final Exam and Oral Test for next week...
huhu.... 
the Q ok ok la.. not hard not easy.. in the middle of it... ><
and this morning i went to little sis school, 
i went to the stationary shop and bought a reddie pencil case.. ^^ 
*Sooner take the photo to upload, don be worry..*

hmmm... wat else?
this few days after girl girl passed away, the weather keep raining.. 
hmmmm.. =/
i was wonder wat is girl girl doing now in the heaven? 
will she missing me?
and this few days i bring my Ah Foo go out walk walk.. 
Ah Foo keep bringing me to girl girl place... T_T 
haiz... 

and just now after finish class around 1245pm, i walk to Suria to find my mom 
and ate lunch at there with my mom and her fren as well.. 
ate nasi lemak.. not bad... ^^

No comments: