I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 26, 2010

ANNOYING EXAM!!!

For your information, today is my 1st day exams of 4th semester.. 
well, as usual.. we all sit separately.. 
erm.. and 1 more things only we changed.. 
which is we takes our exams in need buildings.. LOL~~~
okie.. 
nvm..
well, today is CBM / EM subject exam.. 

and as usual, i do done my preparation b4 exams.. which is study smart.. 
erm.. during the exam, Ms Akiko after gaves us the examination paper, we all automatic keep quiet liao!!
and sddenly. got a lecturer keep came in out in out in out for 6th times!!!!
the 1st time is, ask us to take the ID card to let him check
2nd time is, to check our pencil case
3rd time, is to ask some of the students about the tuition fees.
4th times, is to came in see the students (my coursemates and me) to do the exam
5th, to counting the students
lastly, he came in for talk awhile with the lecturer and stand behind of the class!!
and he NEVER KNOW THAT WHEN HE IS CAME IN TO OUR CLASS, WE NEED TO WASTE 1-3 SECONDS TO LOOK AT HIS STUPID FACE AND CONTINUE DO OUR EXAM!!
AND HE ALSO NEVER KNOW THAT HE KEEP DISTURBING US!!!
ARGH!!! 
I HATE THIS LECTURER LA!!! ANNOYING!! 

No comments: