I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 14, 2010

Day 01 without girl girl

Well, as my previous blog, i told you all that my puppy is passed away right ?
today is the 1st day without her.. 
i really cant stand of it.. 
this morning when i wake up.. 
i realise my pillow is wet.. and when i touch my eyes, IM CRYING!!! 
I miss her alots.. 

then, early morning i need to sent little sis to school.. when i open my door, my head automatic will turn to right side as last time is girl girl staying there.. T_T 
but this morning when i turn right, no more girl girl at there anymore.. 
and i remember that every morning before i leave house to send my little sis to school, 
i will call her name : "girl girl", and she will wake up and very happy.. and i guess she wanted to follow me to send my sis go school.. 
but this morning i din see her.. so, i went to back of my house as yday i asked 1 of my lecturer from ATI's college to ask how to manage girl girl's body.. 
then i go back of my house there n see the place i put girl girl inside.. T_T 
hmmmm... =/

then i oso look of my big dog - Ah Foo too.. 
and i realise Ah Foo oso like sick de.. T_T 
this is Ah foo.. 
i seldom take pict with him coz he too big and i hate his BULU!!! @@ 

erm... then i really miss my puppy girl.. 
and this morning im gonna have class of HTL... 
after pass up assignment, our lecturer show some slide show for us to relax.. 
and 1 of it is about the "CEMENTARY" 
and the slide show got include to help human (death) and animals as well to get the cementary... 
and suddenly a sound from back : " tu, can help Amanda do a cementary for her puppy girl." 
which is from the BAD Mr Leonard!! T_T cruel and heartless la him.. T_T 
haiz... 
but im really miss girl girl...

No comments: