I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 13, 2010

Rest In Peace my dear Puppy Girl...

On 30 March 2010, evening around 530pm...
location: outside my house drain..
Found : A puppy girl...

so me n mom decided to adopt her as my new puppy girl..
and, at 1st, i call her puppy girl.. 
that time still raining and she felt so cold.. so i take a towel to cover her body at least she can get some warm..
and i get some hot milk for her to drink too~ 
i still remembered that she drink very fast... 
then i bring her to the cage of last time of my big ADULT de...
and that time, girl girl still very FIERCE to me and my mom... haha... 

this is the 1st picture i took~ 

this is the 2nd photo of her.
and she very fierce after i took this photo... =) 

then on the 1st April night time... i was alone to do my homework and suddenly i heard my puppy girl is barked.. 
so i just bring her to my living room and hugged her..
and as usual, i took photo with her too.. ^^

this is the photo i took with her..
and she look at the mirror oh.. ^^v
i miss her now *dropping tears*

2nd photo just spot at her... ^^ 
while she is standing
i miss her... 

and now she don want to see anymore.. bad bad girl.. 

hmmm.. then.. after i SS with her, i put her beside me to accompany me to do my assignment... 
erm.. then she felt asleep liao.. 
hahaha.. and i hugged her and sleep together in living room until the next morning.. =) 
she really a cute puppy girl..

and 2 days ago, she started to don eat anythings... even how i use to chicken meat to let her eat, she smell it awhile then she din want to eat too... 
so i try to use milk powder to get her.. but she refuse.. 
so i oni been forced to pump her using the injection stuff to forced her drink...
hmmm... then.. she ok ok la.. n i oso just realise ther that when she walking right, she just walk for few steps then tired and sit down and sleep.. 
=/
but that time i really never suspect that she cant live until tonight...

and today, at 9am.. me and mom bring her with my big dog to see doctor at Foh Sang - SAMC (Sabah Animal Medical Centre)
and we told the doctor abt the case...
then the doctor gave her 12 injection to her after checking..
the doctor said the main factor is inside her stomach got many worms to HISAP her blood and she not enough blood as well... T_T
and the doctor said this girl oni 50% 50% T_T
i was shocked.. and i really suspect that at least she can live untill 2mr morning.. but... T_T 
she doesn't~ 
she left me around 1510pm...
and that time i was at college and my brother calling me.. 
and i was shocked and cried!!!! T_T 
and im sorry for my classmate and lecturer that i suddenly act like that.. im really sorry and apologise... 
T_T 
n i really cant control of myself... i try to be happy infront of my fren but im sad actually.. T_T 
im really don know how... 
i really miss her... 

On monday when we both are alone and i bring her to my room to accompany me

and this i capture her because i realise her paws very big... and during when she sleeping too... =) 

see her big paws~ cute right? ^^

aiya.. sorry for the blur blur ar puppy girl... 
and i miss her now... 

girl girl's hand and my hand... T_T 
i really miss her hand.. 
i miss her body.. 
i miss to play with her
i miss to bath with her.. 
i miss her everythings... 
:'( 

my puppy girl look here.. 
say CHEESE!!! =) 

Puppy girl, even now you not beside me.. im sure will be very miss you... 
and, even 2 weeks only we both together.. but im really have you in my life.. 
and you told me suddenly u go away from my life.. 
i really T_T super sad...
but i know you are happy at HEAVEN 
but you don forget to remember me okie?
i will remember you as the song of S.H.E - Qiang Qiang sang by Ella... 

No comments: