I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 10, 2010

Saturday again!!!

and again, today i need to sent my little sis to school for her Taekwando..
suppose is my mom/bro/dad send... but, mom working, dad sick n bro go study... so, left me the one kena ask to hantar her.. @@
erm.. then just now reach at her school, met the last week Uncle Kok at the main door there.. *hope he is not waiting for me* :P
After that, IM ALONE!!!!!!
and suddenly got another uncle came in to the hall there..
so i just act like nothing..
then suddenly when i look at him, his phone ring~
and guest what?
he is using LG LOLIPOP phone!!!!!!
and it is PINK COLOR again!!!! OMG!!!
and i was WAT!!!!!!
how can it be?
then i was just speechless..
suddenly.... uncle came near and sit beside me..
and he ask me :"are you waiting ur little sis? coz last week i do saw you too at here?"
and i was :"yaya.. with a smile oni"
then he ask me... "what phone are you using now ?"
and that time i was shocked and i answer him "SE - c901, why?"
then he said, "erm.. actually im using LG Lolipop, but i don really like it.. Like this... im gonna give u my phone, *he said don be shocked and no need to paid back."
and i was wah!!! really ? but in the end im rejected...
coz i cannot like suddenly take ppls stuff without reason..
even thou now i got a little bit regret, but im still Thank God i din take the phone....
hahahahaha.. take this as my lesson.... :P
anyway, erm.. now im hugging my puppy girl.. she now getting FAT already..
and oh ya.. guys.. go play HOTEL CITY at Facebook... xD
ahaha.. it was a nice and popular game..

No comments: