I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 21, 2010

Promotion Sushi King

Yesterday, is my oral japanese test... 
erm.. i wear casual which is a red T and jeans.. 
hahaha.. 
and felt nice coz wearing outside cloth to enter my college.. 
coz my college is wearing UNIFORM!!! 
so i don like!!! =) 
erm...
then around 9am i reach college and wait for my dear Vivian and Amy... =) 
erm... then oni we went to new building together.. 
erm... then my senior fren - Japanese 3 is having their oral test as well... 
then.. wait wait wait.. and finally is my turn.. 
but b4 i went in, i do ask Vivian help me practice 1 more time.. 
and went i go in, fell so relax..haha.. 
and in the end the result i get is 27/30... ^^v
even thou not full marks but im sastified with it.. 

hmmm.. after that i went to Karamunsing for doing some events things at there with my mom..
while my mom so clever.. she go shopping.. =.=lll
don bring me.. but because i got somethings to do .. 
hahaha... 
erm.. after done almost like 1130am, me and mom decided to go eat SUSHI KING at City Mall... ^^v
hahaha.. 
coz now Sushi King got promotion of RM2 per plate for the member.. for non-members, is CHARGE AS USUAL!!!!! 
erm.. so me and my mom went in and started to eat sushi!!! =) 
yummy... 
after that, Amy sms me.. 
ask me where am i? 
hahaha
but that time i almost finished my momm momm lo then she came with a fren.. 
then after that, paid bill... ^_^ 
after that, walk walk then back home... yummmy... 
i love sushi!!! :P

No comments: