I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 3, 2010

T.A.E.K.W.A,N,D.O

Hello.. Good Afternoon my frens and readers.. 
well... today is Saturday.. any planning? 
i think some of you will be going out with your frens, your beloved one or your family.. 
but for me.. im stay at home~ 
WHY?? 
because i need to become driver!!! @@ 
as your extra info, my dad went back to kl for the Qing Ming which is today i think
mom n brother working as usual (and im not need to work) ^^v
after that, my sis got kokurikulum at her school at 10am.. and i need to send her!! 
@@ 
is a boring job for me. but biar la.. what to do? ==lll
erm... my sis join the Taekwando as she is following my steps to join it.. 
then suppose i wanted to go back home and 1130 like that fetch her.. 
but i think back.. it like waste my time n petrol, so i decided to stay at the school there
when i was waitiing at school there, i looking around and it is BORING~~ 
then i look at the kids training the taekwando, i thinking back of my times when i get training with Coach Barry... ^^ 
hahahaha.. coz i start to join the Taekwando at age 7-8... >< 
after that, suddenly i felt wanted to listen music, so, i TERBALIK my bag to find the headset... hehe... and listen music.. 
erm.. then got a uncle came near to me and start talking.. but i don know wat he talk at 1st so i have to take off the headset... 
and he asking me 1st Q :' are you waiting for your children? " 
and i was like ==lll because i was thinking am i look old? 
so i just answer him : " no, im waiting for my sis". 
then the uncle actually is my secondary school's fren dad.. 
so he was talking to me and asking me where am i study before and current as well.. 
and we chat just 15 minutes like that la.. 
and he keep told me abt his son is the assistant of the coach...
so i was ok la since i had nothing to do also.. ^^ 
after that, finish the training then i CIAO!! 
coz the weather is super dumper hot!!! 
@@

No comments: