I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 2, 2010

Puppy Girl 2

hi my dear readers.. How r u today ar? 
erm.. today is April Fool~ 
Do you Fool people around? Or you been Fooling by People? 
hahaha.. well, erm.. as today, i being fool by 1 fren as i din really read carefully the sms when i was driving just now.. and i also got 1 fren been fooled by me too... ^^ 
well, erm.. what i want to say in my blog le? 
many things i want to say but i forget already.. i cant be everyday sitting infront of the laptop and update my blog oh... 
hahahaha.. so for those who every time come visit my blog, sorry 1st ya.. ^^ 
erm.. well, today is Thursday, and 2mr is holiday (Good Friday) and it oso a bad day for me too 2mr... T_T
hope i can pass the day fast fast... i don want to be suffer.. huhu
erm.. as today is first day of April which also APRIL FOOL!! 
erm.. today my college will be having the briefing of the MQA (if im not mistaken)
suppose yesterday those been selected already know about it today.. 
and my fren, Amy, Thien and Vivian is being chosed and im not.. 
so i was happy abit.. haha.. coz i no need to be worry what am i to be answer? 
but, just now after they all LEAVE me alone at 9am
after tat, hvnt reach about 10 minutes, 1 of my fren (Thien) called me and asked me to going up to 5th Floor for the MQA~ and i was thinking that are they (my fren) is playing me as today is April Fool? 
and they keep answered me :"Noooo!!" 
hahahaha
so ok la.. i ask permission to go out from class and going to 5th Floor... 
erm... and when i wanted to enter the meeting room, it was shocked and everyone is looking at me.. @@ 
wah liao.. very kong bu lo that situation... coz u was entering the confrence room and everyone already start and u late lagi.. @@ 
but thank you so much to my fren that they book a place for me.. ^^ 

then lunch time, i ate pizza with Amy, Thien, Vivian and Merle too.. ^^v
at here i need to say sorry to them that i din accompany them to eat as in the half way i was gone away and last minutes only i came back.. Sorry my dear frens..

hahaa...
what else? 
Oh ya, yesterday is the DPA 05/08 doing a function of selling cakes.. 
erm... well, i don want to comment abt the cake taste.. hahaha.... 
then wat else? 
oh ya, my mid term all the result is PASS!!! yes!! 
and im sastified with my marks too... 
even thou not full mark but it can be 5-10 % is full marks!! ^^ 
weeeeee ^^v

**currently activity: Puppy girl is beside me now.." 

hahaha.. is her.. finally she is with me now oh..

No comments: