I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 3, 2010

S.u.S.h.I k.I.n.G

Konichiwa my dear lovely n supporting readers.. ^^ 
just now having a HEAVY RAIN oh at KK.. 
so how is ur mood after the rain ?
feel much more better? 
hehee..
well. as the previous blog i mention is i become the driver for whole day~ 
and i realise that my driving skills is improved!! (clap hand) hahaha.. 
just that oni during the round about lo.. ><''' 
hehee... then, erm.. just now i need to send my kakak from my house to KK town which is the Wawasan Plaza there to teach her to take bus from town back to my house... @@ 
and that time the weather is super hot!!!! ==lll crazy!! 
and suppose that today wanted to go Karamunsing there, but i heard alots of frens saying it is lousy and expensive product.. so decided don go liao.. ^^ 
after sent kakak went home just now for 2nd round,
me, mom and little sis went to 1B for shopping~ 
coz as my mom told me that my bro do went back home with my bro's gf and she gave us the shopping voucher.. 
so we went there for gai gai lo.. ^^ 
then reach at 1B, feel like so little people and it is weekend le.. @@ 
don know why like no people at there.. @@ 
erm... then we just walk walk, me and mom realise that now the fashion of the cloth like =_= coz all is t-shirt de.. so was din buy anythings.. 
and just now we wanted to go Baleno's shop.. but we don know where is it so like almost ROUND THE WHOLE 1BORNEO!!! 
and my mom and sis was too tired.. :P 
after that, found out the shop and went in but is the same things oso.. @@ 
Dinner time is SUSHI KING!!!! weeeee... love it so much... 
hehehe.. and i realise that the service at there nowadays is getting lower oh.. don know what is happening le.. T_T 
haiz.. btw, sure i do will support SUSHI!!! ^^

No comments: