I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 18, 2010

Gai Gai - ing

Well, as you realise that, my blog background already change to white colour edi.. 
erm.. coz wanna try the new things.. ^^ 
hehee.. well, today is Sunday~ 
erm.. suppose i am going to church... 
but, in the end.. wat i done?
i went to eat breakfast with my family and parent's fren together at Foo Phing ate Dim Sum.. 
weeeeeee.... ^^v
erm... suppose i really wanted to go church.. 
i was planning that after i wash up, then change cloth and drive car myself to church.. 
BUT........................................
my brother took early steps of me and he drive the car away.. T_T how "GOOD" is he~
Erm... around 10am, reach at Foo Phing at Hilltop.. 
my dad and mom saw alots of frens at there.. @@
they keep hi here and there.. 
really like MARKETING PEOPLE, no wonder they born up a children like me as MARKETING as well!! 
hahahaha.. 
erm.. then, finish our Breakfast + Lunch = B.R.U.N.C.H 
then, we wanted to go 1 Borneo but i said is boring everytime go shopping oso at 1B..
then, mom suggest to go Karamunsing.. 
So, direct go there..

And foung out alots of people oso too at there.. 
don know what events... @@
erm.. then, my dad wanted to see laptop coz he wanted to buy for my cousin at KL de.. 
so he look and round the whole Karamunsing..
then suddenly he called my name!! 
Dad : "Hey, Ah Boo"!! (my family use to call me that) ==ll
then i was turn back my head and walk to his place
and said :"wat"? 
Dad :"come here, i bring you to see a laptop, sure u love it".
then he DRAG me to see the laptop... 
and guess what? is ACER!!!
then dad said :"come, see this.. i show u a magic.. sure u surprise".. 
so i was standing beside him and just looking.. 
he start to turning the laptop's screen... but just oni turn 180 degree to left side.. @@
after that, the screen is TOUCH SCREEN!!!
after finish show up his magic, i was like CEH!!!!!
then my dad was abit pissed off as i gave him that reaction... xD 
and it cost RM2199 without CD - ROM!!
so i asked my dad... 
"the price of RM2199 is it need to include the basic things which is CD - ROM the most important parts of laptop or computer"?
then my dad like speachless then walk away!! wuakaakaka

hmmm.. then walk walk walk walk... 
mom said wanted to go to Huat Ming there see electrical stuff.. 
so went in.. and guess wat?
i saw CAMERA!!! 
yoooooohuuuuu... 
and i standing there almost like 15 minutes just to see the camera stuff.. coz it keep turning bah.. ish~ 
erm... then i realise got pink color de, very nice.. 
10 mega pixel.. and the cost is RM1199 oh.. 
but i don know do they include the memory card or not la.. 
so, i told my mom..
hehee... 
mom said, save ur own $$$ and buy urself la.. 
then i was "oh"... 
after that,  mom went to see the washine machine.. 
haha.. 
i was oso 38 38 awhile go look look..
suddenly a young, tall and handsome man come out to explain the washine machine's functions..
then, in the end, my dad ask him,
"are you a boss of this son in this company"? 
then the men say :"yup". Why?
dad :" you can ask your dad to put this business for you, ur service is very good"
and the men just smiling oni.. =) 
then suddenly my mom pop out a question again, is ur dad do construction too? 
the young men answered :"ya, why auntie"? 
then they having they chit chat while i was see other stuff liao.. 
and the young men make me thinks that he is very smart, independent, get trust from his dad to give him the business to him..
handle a family business is not easy as what do we think.. it need time, energy and work to run all things business..
=)

then, last... i went to Watson.. i saw the Maybeline's Mascara having promotion.. 
the original price is RM38.90, but they having promotion is RM28.80..
so i sms to my dear lovely classmate - Amy, Vivian and Onnie to told them about it... 
then Onnie edi bought at the City Mall cost RM29.90
 then Amy gave me a call and asked where am i?
i said i was at Karamunsing Watson... why? how bout u?
she ask me am i free or not... 
so i just say ya.. why?
she said she boring.. so, wanna gai gai.. 
i say ok ar, i wait her at karamunsing 1st lo.. then oni decide go where.. 
then, my mom wanted to buy sunglasses as same brand as my dad... 
so, went in to each optical shop and look look...
and finally went in a optical shop name "City Optics"
and just realise that is Ps Christina's husband shop... 
hahaa.. and by that time, Amy reach at Karamunsing.. 
so i need to leave my parents with sis while im going to find Amy.. 

and guest what? T_T 
the mascara i bought is not black but brown.. @@ 
and i was like zha dao!!! =.=lll
hmmmm.. but wat can do? i edi bought... huhu
erm.. then i accompany Amy to shopping again and one more time i round Karamunsing..
hahahaa...
Amy wanted to buy her earphone.. 
so, we just from above floor and slowly slowly round till ground floor... >< 
ya, then round round.. hmmmm.. this part i don wanna say here.. lazy.. 
hahaa..
then she wanted to go jogging with her aunty at 530pm.. so, she bring me home.. 
but suddenly she wanted to drink bubble milk tea.. so went to Damai - EASY WAY!!!

she ordered bubble milk tea.. but hor.. NO BUBBLE 
but got PUDDING AND COCONUT!!
so.. @@ drink it oni lo.. ><''' 
hmmm.. sit sit sit.. her aunt said cant go jogging le.. 
so we sit there till 6pm... xD 
then oni we went home.. 
on the way home, we got saying a person.. which is _E_ _ X... 
hahaha.. oni me and Amy know who is it... :P 
hmmmmm
then i reach home.. 

wow.. what a nice Sunday for me.. ^^v 
this coming Monday is STUDY BREAK!!
and Tuesday is my ORAL TEST OF JAPANESE!!!
hahaha... 
tat's all... =)

No comments: