I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

April 11, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

An Yeong readers.. 
now my mood just same as the weather now.. 
which is want raining raining le... T_T 
hmmmm
today is Sunday lo.. 
suppose be happy but, after a things happen.. i change my mood
Today i drive to church for 10am service.. 
then, NO PARKING!!! @@ 
so hard to find parking at there... 
and i don know what is happening and why got so many car at Church?
Is it have any events at church?
Once i enter Hall, just realise that today is BB and GB Enrolment... 
which means that today i can see some of my frens oh.. ^^
erm.. and today worship Coooooooooooooooooooool.... love it.. hahahaha...
*din see Uncle Beng Beng coz he at Penang... xD*
and today we sit at the back of the hall 
coz almost half the hall is being sitted by the BB and GB peoples.. 
erm.. then, after service around 1150am like that.. 
went to Vachel's place and talked with him... then, Alan, Lucas came to talk awhile too.. 
PS: Lucas ask 2 BB call me AUNTIE!!!! i was like =.=lll and kek sei... 
ish.... (am i look so old mea?) 
then keep chatting with Vachel and Lucas as well while got bullying Lucas too.. xD 
who ask him so "qian da" :P 

after that, left church.. and mom driving.. 
erm.. we decide to go Likas there to buy Newspaper.. 
so my mom drive and wanted to drop me go down from car..
but suddenly... 
got a school bus uncle infront of us din see we are at the back and he was reverse his car and ...
u know the result .. 
"BANG"!!!!!
but before he reverse his BUSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, we do HORNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
him loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and can be saying that almost the shop people come out to see.. 
@@ i really wonder do the uncle saw us and hear the horn or not? 
btw, my mom called my brother and daddy to come so that they can know how much need to claim from the UNCLE!! 

15 minutes later.... dad n brother come.. 
brother said it almost RM300 like that to do it - Spray, infront of the car parts (i don know wat name).. 
T_T 
my mood from there totally change!! 
then, since my dad said never mind.. so let it lo.. 
coz previous day , i think is on Friday.. my dad go bang the car again.. 
so we oso need to send the car to workshop de la..
hmmmm... 
then i met with Merle, Hakim and Mr Defiry at Likas ooo... xD 
hahahaa..
then my dad said want to have lunch together coz my bro is with the gf that time...
so bring to eat "Tuaran Mee" near my EX Secondary school there... :P
miss the time of it.... 
hahaha.. i think that's all la.. @@

No comments: