I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

December 24, 2009

Xmas Shopping with Ah How

Well, this afternoon i get the phone from Ah How.. hahaha
He asked me got go out or not i said "NO" then he said accompany him go to 1B to buy present for xmas de...
So i was ok lo.. ^^ coz i oso have ntg to do ma.. as i no need to work kan.. xD
Then, around 15 minutes he came n i was wonder how come so many people don know my staying place le?
They everytime oso get sesak for it.. haiz...
Am i staying the wrong place? hmmmm

Btw, he found out my house.. (not bad bad) xD haha...
and we went to 1B there to buy his xmas present for his wife (Florence) and his 5 little niece n newphew!

Reached 1B, he was like crazy... n he keep bully me as well.. but it was fun actually.. @@
and i capture some photos.. xD
he keep bully all the bear.. so bad la him.. haiz..

see how he bully the piggy!!!


He aim for other doll liao...

 
and finally, say HI to me... @@


See Ah How so happy oh when found out a Teddy for Florence..
and can know that Ah How is super love Florence n sayang her too..

**THE END**
**Xmas EVE**
**Silent Night, Holy Night**

No comments: