I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

We Wish  you a Merry Xmas
We wish you a Merry xmas
We wish u a merry xmas
And a Blessed New Year..
^^
i love this song very much...

haha.. Belated Merry Xmas my readers...
Sorry for late update my blog
Gonna busy busy n tired n some no mood as well! ^^
Btw, im gonna start on 24th Dec nite time, erm...
at nite time im going to church for the countdown xmas and also for the Xmas eve Service
Me, Little sis and mom are going to church.. ^^
erm... and i sit with Elaine and her family too..
and i met with my cousin too~
hahaha...

Then what else? hmmm.. i did play candle as well lo.. ^^ (aiya, i cant upload picture ar coz im now using my office's computer)
T_T but nvm.. soon or after then oni i upload... ^^
btw, im happy and enjoy of my xmas day!
hahahaa...

No comments: