I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

December 13, 2009

Surprising Sunday

Well, today suppose that i don hv tranport of going to church but last minutes my mom said go~ =.=''''
hmmm..
Well, i woke up as usual and the 1st things i made is i sms with Elaine..
saying that im so excited of going shopping with her later with Jinn and Ivy..
So after reach church, sat with Elaine.. ^_^ coz Jinn got piano..
then as normal la..
hmmm...
then finally finish church service.. and im waiting for the time to come...
is SHOPPING TIME!!!!! yeah!!
haha...
then we 3 wait for Ivy to come...
but guess what?
is not Ivy came.. but is Clement came..
OMG!!!
that time i was shocked and get really surprised and wanted to cried..
i was thinking am i dreaming or what???
i cant believe it..
it was totally surprised for me..
btw, thanks Elaine,  Jinn and Clement too..
because of me, elaine and Jinn need to went movie with me..
feel so happy and feel so sorry of it to them..
but of coz need to say a big thanks you for Clement la as he is the driver..

So we all went to 1B lo and went to movie as well
met with my bro, michelle n Chris as well at there
btw, we went to PC Fair as well.. ^^v
but din bought anythings.. @_@ 

No comments: