I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

December 31, 2009

Avatar Movie

Weee~~ Morning everyone... wuakakaa... now timing is 1221am on 31/12/2009
which is means is the last day of 2009..
What i hope for now is i hope my life is much more getting better than now! hahaha
Well, i don know it will be come true or not.. 
but i was hoping of it... 

hmmmm... and this morning once i done my wash face, i go on9.... 
and guest what? who is the 1st person said "good morning" to me? 
is CHRIS!!! xD 
wuakaka... 
Well, he is my bro's bff i think... 
and we had chat a while la and suddenly like we chatting about the Avatar Movie as i hvnt watch yet... 
hahaha
coz can say all my frens edi watch so... T_T 
left me alone.. huhu
so, suddenly Chris is asking me want go to watch or not?? 
i was surprise of it and shocked actually.. 
because i tot that he should be watched liao but... 
he answer me that he want  to watch for the 2nd time... 
coz the movie is nice, great and amazing!!!! 

So we had decide that to watch that movie at 250pm at GSC 1B~ ^^
hahaha.. and Chris fetch me.. xD 
and Avatar was a great movie 
haha.. i want to watch again!!! 
and, at the end the bad CHRIS go n shocked me.. bad bad!!!! 
 btw, im enjoyed it and thanks CHRIS for bringing me go watch for it.. 




**THE END**



No comments: