I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

December 21, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Well, i just back from Taiwan~~
Is totally tired!!
And it was enjoying, excited, fun and i got some sweet memories too..

Anyway, Here is my top 10 wish list..

1) Good health for myself..
2) Have a good communications with families, colleagues, friends, and customers as well..
3) Can earn more $$$ in my careers n successfully too..
4) I want to meet more Tourism's industry friends!!!
5) I want go travel / outstation to others places such as Taiwan again!!!!!
6) I want to learn make up for myself~
7) I want to be with some people that i want to be..
8) I want many many presents!!!
9) I want to buy new phone (choices : iPhone 4, Sony Ericsson Xperia, or else Samsung Galaxy)
10) I wish that everyone is happy~~~

That's my wishlist!! ^_^

No comments: