I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 1, 2010

Wagamama

Today i over slept.. haha.. i woke up around 730am... ^^ 
but everythings is gonna RUSH!!! hahahaha... 
erm... what else? then i almost 8am then only i went to college.. 
hehe.. and guess what? 
my shoe like "open mouth" already since like 1 yrs plus like that... so i decided to throw it and wear my high heel... 
and guess what? is feel nice to look good.. but wear it and need to cross the road.. adui.. 
faint lo... 
btw, let it so much la... i just tahan until 12pm like that.. 
mmm.. and today i not really having class oso.. 
CBM, that lecturer is the head of tourism and he need to bring over the new lecturer that to round the college... 
and he did intro a new lecturer for us for the next class too.. and the lecturer was like.. @@ 
NO EXPERIENCES OSO...!!!
haiz... and the new lecturer need to teach HERITAGE TOURISM!! and she really boring now!!! 
haiz... 
don know la... 
hmmm.. after finish class at 1130am... then called mom to pick me... 

mom bring me to asia city there to find a ID (Interior Designer) which is my mom's friend that they know each other... so having a lunch at Wagamama ooo.. haha.. there very quite.. like no ppl de.. don know why... hehe... erm... then i go bought my new shoe for college de... wuakakaka... 
after that.. then went to my mom's laaaaaaaaaaaaast time working place de and i get angpow again.. ^^ yeah.. and im tired..
that's all.. 
hmmm
this coming wed i got exam and i'm not really ready for it.. coz is hard.. T_T

No comments: