I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 15, 2010

Result

Anyeong my dear readers!!!! ^^ 
How are you recently ar?
 got drink more water or not ar?
must drink more more or drink herbal drink ooo.. 
coz weather nowadays is Toooooooooooooooooooo hot... >< 
Well, recently i get my mid term exam results.. hmmm
can say mostly subject im not sastified it with my result..
i) CBM / EM = 14 / 20 (even thou the highest marks in my class, but still not stastify with it)
ii) HT = 14.3 / 20 ( this is more im not sastified, answer all correct, but because of what? DIN GIVE EXAMPLE and it is SHORT ANSWER!!! The lecturer also din mention clearly.. She just said that "DEFINE OUTLINE ....." wah liao... who can understand ooh.. if she want please la mention "Define in details of ...... and give example for each answer" adui... ) 
iii) HTL = 13 / 20 (hmmm... cham) 
iv) TTM = Not yet, but this coming Friday will be test for it.. Gambateh.. ^^ 

No comments: